Skype
karma.punch

Sweets House Sweets House

Loved this game! Just wish there were arrows showing you where to go, though.
On a happier note, this was the first game I completed without a walkthrough!

The Search for the Dahu The Search for the Dahu

Gosh, what a game!

Poor Augustin, he thanks Crystal for saving him and then is crushed to death right after! :*(

And then that chick at the stand, with Crystal mishearing what she's saying and then "Her French is terrible!" I'm like "Crystal, you BIIIIIITCHAAA!"

Have 5 shiny stars!

7 Keys House Escape 7 Keys House Escape

Please tell Ainars that (s)he ROCKS!

EscapeFan responds:

Thanks, I am telling him! :)

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Jesus Christ. What CAN I say?
Oh, wait - that Pokeball choice created a MINDFUCK!
Other than that, this game was AWESOME! I hope you guys make more Stickmin games!

PuffballsUnited responds:

That's my favorite fail.

Alone in the Cosmos Alone in the Cosmos

This was a beautiful game. I'm only docking you half a star because it's short and seems like a demo. But everything else was just perfect! The Astronaut's memories, especially the family one, were tearjerking to say the least!

Antumbra Antumbra

Oh, wow. I don't even know what to say about this game.
So many paths to explore - practically a hierarchy every turn, like a Give Yourself Goosebumps book.
I've never seen a game that HORRIFIED me and yet INSPIRED me. It felt like I was really IN those places as I played, y'know?
And imagine my surprise when I saw a SEQUEL being planned.

BTW, I saw your walkthrough on YT (which I was way too dependent on to play) and I asked you a few too many questions.
All I wanna say about this... I apologise - I know I was rude, nosy and prying into your personal life. I suck as a person for doing that, and I'm very sorry.

DroneLocker responds:

Thank you kindly Karma :) Now imagine that what you see in Antumbra 1 is MAYBE 1/10 of what i wanted to add. Sadly, most of the things I had to cut out. Due to lack of time, money and... well. Depression. I just had enough.

I wanted for Antumbra 2 to be what Antumbra 1 was supposed to be. Bigger, brighter, more badass. But the IndieGoGo campaign is not doing all that well. And on Steam Greenlight... gezz. Greenlight is a mess. For every person who votes YES, there are 2 others who votes NO.

Oh and don't worry about the YouTube thing. I actually wanted to reply but I couldn't find time to do so. I don't have many secrets and I don't mind talking about myself. But the story of my life is quite... a difficult one. To the point where many people who heard it - have some serious troubles believing I did not made that up lol.
And don't worry - I am not that easy insulted or offended :) Write me a message and I'll try to answer all your questions.

I am vomiting hair I am vomiting hair

The only thing I could understand was that you condensed 3 games into 1. The rest, I could make out neither head or tail of. Throughout the game I was just like "WAT".
Plot? Was there any? Maybe this game ties in to your other games, I don't know. But this was simply insane to get through! Was this inspired by Antumbra or something? Endless possibilities, man!
Seriously, I hope you keep on making games!

Ferrum's secrets Ferrum's secrets

Unity still has a few kinks to work through, but this is a really great game!! Such a shame some of those puzzles were mind-boggling; I had NO idea what to do!

Nekra Psaria 2 Nekra Psaria 2

Wow, this game and its predecessor! Someone should take LSD and play this, because I felt like I was tripping out when I played both of this games! Have 5 stars!
Can't wait for Part 3!

Hugo the Hobo Hugo the Hobo

Loved this game. Too bad the sequel goes back the other way.
Let's just assume the sequel was some crazy dream Hugo had while falling asleep at his desk @ City Hall.